*August 6, 2015 @ 6 pm at the Band Room. The prop kit/crew will be working on the props for the upcoming band show. ANYONE interested in helping create these, please stop by and lend a helping hand. All help is greatly appreciated!!
*Ad Sponsorships are still going on, if you know of a business or individuals that would like to donate or sponsor the band, please see Wendy Davis for more information.
*For Marchers ONLY – Shoes and gloves will be ordered next week. During uniform fittings, your sone or daughter stated if they needed need marching shoes & gloves. SHoes are $40 and gloves are $5. Please make your payments for what they ordered. (if you did not already earlier) Please make sure your childs name is on the envelope and state what is for.
*BAND FEES- A LOT of people have not even made an attempt to set up a payment arrangement for fees. For the ones that have made arrangements and have paid their fees, THANK YOU!! Others, please see Mr. Bishop or Cindy Rose. It doesn’t matter what situation anyone is in, we are here to WORK with ANYONE in ANY WAY!
*Make sure to sign up your Kroger Reward Card. (If you did this last year, you will have to sign up again for the band to get credit this year.)
*August 20 – after the kids practice, the boosters will be feeding them at 5:30pm, then at 7 pm we will have our monthly band booster meeting. Following the meeting at 8 pm there will be a parent performance at the football field! #ShakeYourHeadGoBigRed
1) Little Caesar’s pizza kit fundraiser. Orders are due on August 13 with money. If you need an order form, they are located on the table in the band room, also when turning those in you may turn those into Wendy Davis or drop into the black box located inside the band room. Orders will to be picked up on August 20 at band room. Times to be announced.
(2) Kroger Rewards Program. Sign up your Kroger Rewards card and every time you shop and swipe your card at Kroger, they will give money to the band. If you are already signed up, please make sure between August 1 & Sept 1, you go an re-enroll your card. If you do not, then you every time you use your card the band will not get help get funded
How to do this for everyone: Just go online to www.krogercommunityrewards.com and follow the member enrollment step.
Organization Name: Taylor County Band Boosters Inc.
Organization Number: 53304
Easy as can be! If you have trouble, please contact Wendy Davis and she can help you out!!
(3) Amazon Smiles – If you make purchases on Amazon, why not let that purchase help fund the Taylor CO Band. Just visit smile.amazon.com and make sure you change your bookmark to smile.amazon.com when ordering. Our organization Name that you want to support is Taylor County Band Boosters Inc. August 4 & August 6 at 6 pm at the band barn we will be working on the props again. Please, if anyone is interested in helping create the props, please just show up. All help is greatly appreciated!!
(4) August 20 – ALL DAY – Baskin Robbins day for the Taylor Co Band!! Go by there anytime that day and cool off with a sweet treat, but sure you MENTION “Taylor Co Band” and the band will receive a proceed from your purchase!!
(5) To Be announced – Gatti’s Night & Chic-Fil-A Night
Sign up your Kroger Plus Card to help the Taylor Co Band earn $$$.
Its easy! Call or log onto their website.
For more information: Kroger Rewards How-To
If you are needing to make payment on your band fees or any uniform fees, please use the PayPal link listed below. Make sure you choose the option stating what you are sending payment for (i.e. band fees, shoes, gloves, etc.).
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the boosters anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Marching Band leadership retreat will be June 9-11 at Lake Cumberland State Resort. Those students attending should login to the Members Only page to download info/schedule.